I’m on vacation this week (Croatia if you’re curious) and using my downtime to catch up on my reading which has fallen short as I finished up my Lethal edits.
What am I reading, you ask? I should warn you it’s eclectic:
1. The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
2. The Last Summer of the Camperdowns by Elizabeth Kelly
3. The Universe Vs. Alex Woods by Gavin Extence
4. A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
5. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
6. Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
7. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
Anyone reading anything good?