I’m so mad I could scream…actually I did. Into my pillow. I had a bad day.
1. I messed up on a math test major league! I think I even failed it.
2. I did just as bad on a Spanish test.
3. I am so mad at my sister. I am even pissed off at her.
4. Also I probably have to take Serteen instead of country line dancing.
5. I don’t have a diary anymore.
I have a 93.25 in Language Arts. I was stuck in the corner 3 times by mom. I have a baby turtle. I call him Antonio. Everybody else calls him “Little Guy.” My sister now has a fish and a turtle and I have nothing. Notcha. Zippo. K.C. the cat is an old hag. KK broke her ankle. I only have $9.25. Not enough. Babysitting the brats. Looking forward to it. Not. Well, mainly the cash.
A few notes on the above entry:
a) My middle school offered country line dancing as an extra curricular, I kid you not.
b) I was obsessed with country music almost as much as I was about baseball.
c) I really didn’t hate babysitting. I totally stole the babysitting box idea from The Babysitter’s Club and took it whenever I babysat.
d) Four years later I got my own cat, Ally. She promptly knocked “Little Guy’s” habitat over and killed him.
A few corrections from my sister who apparently has a better memory than I do: