Guess what? I’m still on vacation (on my way to Slovenia and Germany now) . Lots of train and bus travel = lots of reading (and napping). This is what I’m currently reading/ planning on reading the rest of this week. I’m happy to report that I’m making an actual dent in my TBR pile, which is great news since ALA is a month away and as I’ve learned, my TBR grows exponentially after a conference.
1. That’s That by Colin Broderick
2. Brewster by Mark Slouka
3. The Lives of Tao by Wesley Chu
4. Wonderbread Summer by Jessica Anya Blau
5. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
6. All You Could Ask For by Mark Greenberg
7. The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson